Thursday 23 September 2010

First Of Many?

This I suppose is where it will all start; not being someone who is usually involved in this sort of blogging scene I can see this being quite a challenge.

While spending the first hour playing around with the various background colours and putting a fish tank on my main screen (really cool by the way) I realised that the main content of a blog is actually the text, usually a critique about some 2 star Michelin restaurant who served cold soup with suspicious croutons floating around in it. Although I could complain about a hotel I once stayed in that smelt like a cabbage patch, I have no real capacity for complaining. Life is good taking it one day at a time you get through it and that’s the ultimate goal isn’t it?

Anyways the reason I have this blog and ultimately why I’m sitting here with a coffee (just watched the new go compare advert, it made me chuckle) typing away is to remain in contact with my engineering group at uni and to help keep a record of my learning and experiences over the next few years. (Is it just me or has the standard of music on Kerrang! and Scuzz dropped as of recent?) I suppose I should sign off and call it a day with this blog, catch you’s later.
Random Specimen.

1 comment: